Scammell Pioneer Gallery

Hi

Was just wandering if this plate was standart in the pioneer.:confused:

it was fittet to the engine cover in the cab, and has unfortunaly left its mark on it. :coffee:

And can any one tell me where the chassis number plate normaly is fittet. mine was inside the cab above the windshield.

Cheers

CIMG3054.jpg

CIMG2404.jpg

CIMG2503.jpg

CIMG3057.jpg

Below is a couple of pictures of the only Pioneer I saw during my time in Normandy.

damage of n' to have had d' information on the place of its presence in Normandy, this n' is not fault d' to have put the question in any case some of my forum l' had seen but n' had been able to say to me of which formation it appartenait.il is very beautiful in all the case.

Another three of the odel pioneer, Stephane to awnser your question i think it is 1/24 scale and scratch built

thank you d' to have pencer I for the model.il has is superb. the 1/24 are my scale préférée.si you have contact with l' happy owner to exchange information and can be the plans so that I can do one of them me too.

Below is a couple of pictures of the only Pioneer I saw during my time in Normandy.

I passed this in the roadworks south of J9 on the Northbound M5 on wednesday last. It was on the back of an ERF artic. Lovely looking motor in the flesh. Would like to have a walk round it sometime. :)

I passed this in the roadworks south of J9 on the Northbound M5 on wednesday last. It was on the back of an ERF artic. Lovely looking motor in the flesh. Would like to have a walk round it sometime. :)

Cor................

Er........... wassit look like then..........have I gone blind....... :-D

Sex on wheels innit. You can almost smell it :cool2:

Every time I see a Scammell with front weights, it reminds me of the one we had when I was an apprentice in Hove. One of our fitters went out along Brighton seafront in the rain, and didn't stop quite as quick as the bus in front of him. He left an impression of the front weights in the back of the bus........

........... oops. :sweat:

Thanks for posting Andy. Nice photos. Some unusual bodwork on a couple, but I'm not sure about #7 "How to disguise your Pioneer as a Series 2 Land Rover" :nono:

One piece screen would mean disguised as a Defender surely?

For me the pioneer is probably the best looking truck ever created, (far sleeker than the explorer with it's higher profile), what on earth made people think they could improve on it?