Cutomized Pig MKII

Mikdogedog

We have received lots of emails regarding the final look of our totally customized Humber pig.

Check out this baby and let us know what you think and yes, that is a "In- motion satellite system

Options:

Leather front seats

Custom Dash

Custom console with amo bos compartment

Back up cameras

Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound

10" subwoofer

Power inverter with exterior acpower hook up

2 house batteries and 2 starter batteries

Pioneer in dash DVD player

Ipod station

Custom Air Conditioning with heat and 3 rear vents and i front

1000 watt power amp

In Motion direct TV

Custom interior walls

Custom leather bench seating

Shag carpeting

mirrored cieling with recessed rope lights

rear cabin lighting

disco ball with independant spot lights

Handgrenade shifter

stripper pole

Enjoy

Michael

P.S. It is getting a 400hp powerstroke ford diesel, power steering and an automatic transmission this fall

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6182 2.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6202.jpg

IMG_6200.jpg

IMG_6191.jpg

IMG_6196 2.jpg

DSC04791.JPG

DSC04783.JPG

DSC04778.JPG

DSC04777.JPG

Check out this baby and let us know what you think

Ready for the scrap man... maybe a custom car forum would be more suited to your hobby, as said before this one is for restoration/preservation of MV's:coffee:

Edited by Marmite!!

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

not the rarest vehicle in the world,lifes about havin fun,if thats what suits you best of luck.

How many of you would moan about a V8 hemi headed ,chopped ,pimped 1930s ford.none i bet.you would all think it great .loosen up.

It doesnt say in the rules of the forum that you have to restore your HMV to genuine ex military condition.And i think we need to be carefull that our opinions dont verge on the insulting.:coffee:

I still think its knackered but I can appreciate what you are saying mate ! :-D

Its still being used and arousing interest in another part of the world.

That will do for me.:-D

not the rarest vehicle in the world,lifes about havin fun,if thats what suits you best of luck.

How many of you would moan about a V8 hemi headed ,chopped ,pimped 1930s ford.none i bet.you would all think it great .loosen up.

It doesnt say in the rules of the forum that you have to restore your HMV to genuine ex military condition.And i think we need to be carefull that our opinions dont verge on the insulting.:coffee:

Historic Military Vehicle Forum

Because History Matters

Dedicated to those who made history and to those who preserve it

Think that sums up what the forum is about..

Not "Pimp my ride":coffee:

Think that sums up what the forum is about..

Not "Pimp my ride":coffee:

Thats a great dream,but if all of the members who didnt live up to it left you might be talking to yourself.I still cant see where it says you must live up to that to be a member.Humour pill needed i think.

Also and i have said this before its the diversity of the content of the forum that makes it better than most.Take away Other Matters and you havnt got a forum,or maybe a very boring one.:coffee::coffee:

Whatever you think, it is still an ex military vehicle however it is decorated. If someone feels stongly enough about it then they could buy it, strip all the bling out and paint it green.

I don't like it though.

Sorry Folks............... but to my eye it is more 'pigs ear' than Humber Pig.:(:shake:

More suitable for hairdressers than the likes of us :-D:-D

Has any one checked to see if Clive is OK............... If he has seen these he is probably in a corner somewhere needing to be revived with a pint or two of Steam Rally Cider:sweat:

It looks great! By the pictures it looks like quality work as well. I think people of all kind will have to look (at least) twice when seeing this. They will wonder both what kind of vehicle it is and also what has been done to it. I think our hobby will gain intrest from these as well as the original, historical correct vehicles. You might as well question why there are so many airborne vehicles around.

As someone said on the ww2 dodge forum, "it is your vehicle and you do what you want with it!" That kind of thought I really appriciate. It came from someone across the pond, where these thoughts are more common than in many european groups.

I think there's a lot of crap in the newspapers and media in general these days. People that feel they have to have a opinion about everything and need to share it with everybody. I'd like to add that we have a freedom to speak, but it is not a (in lack of a better word) duty!

My God I should have been a politician! :-)

I have been playing with the thought of fixin up a wc51 to look like something SAS or LRDG might have used. What keeps me from doing it, is exactely others opinion and the lack of cash. :-)

I'd like this forum to be supportive. If it's not your cup of tea, just go on to the next thread.

Marty

While its not the direction i have chosen for my own pig, i'm with Catweazle, some of the comments are a bit brutal, after all, this has been restored and preserved in a fashion and is in use, which ultimately means it will be about longer. Nothing as far as i can see has seriously been changed.

I fail to see what the difference between this and a Hotchkiss jeep, painted in Airborne/SAS/D-day type markings and festooned with guns are, at least it isnt pretending to be something its not.

For other examples go to the Matador thread, its full of vehicles that have been hacked around from the original manufactured state and some of them are even wearing multicoloured circus themes.

I think the main problem here is, it lacks rose tinted spectacles Nostalgia.

Note to owner!, dont put a massively powerful engine in it, you will shred its drive shafts/Tracta joints and unfortunately, you wont be finding them for sale off the shelf.

Well it certainly isn't to my taste either,but it has had time,effort,money and even,I suspect love lavished upon it. I would imagine that everything is reversable and if at some time in the future he wants to revert back to bronze green and authenticity then this will be possible.Personally I think it looks far better than an awful Hummer2 and much better this than the scrapman's cutting torch.... I hope he can source new drivetrain components successfully,he may well need them.

I wonder if people would be so forgiving if it was a customized Sherman or Panzer:coffee:

I think we have a duty to preserve theses vehicles & show respect to those who served in them.

I actually entertained something like that if I'd win the lottery...take it to a musclecar event to stir things up..

What am I talking about?

Sherman, painted pink, dices on the barrel, blue lights underneath, chrome, Knightrider moving leds, turret tottys and a soundsystem with the A-team theme belching from it...

:coffee:

(After that I would restore it as it should look like offcourse...).

I actually entertained something like that if I'd win the lottery...take it to a musclecar event to stir things up..

What am I talking about?

Sherman, painted pink, dices on the barrel, blue lights underneath, chrome, Knightrider moving leds, turret tottys and a soundsystem with the A-team theme belching from it...

:coffee:

(After that I would restore it as it should look like offcourse...).

Have you been drinking the contents of that can i sold you :nono::-D:rofl: