plains tour 2009 CANCELLED

it is with great regret:cry: and sadness:cry: that we have to put this up but this years plains tour has had to be cancellled due to the british army having manouvers over the weekend including the area we were going to

it is hoped that we will be able to sort another date but that will be on the millitary planning side to let us know when one will become available

please can you let anyone that is not on the forum that you know was comming know that this has happenned

once again sorry for this nearly last minute notice but we hope to meet up with you all at other shows

i will try to pm all those i know

thank you

lee looks like yours is going to end up as the b***ze up instead

It's a b**ze up anyway Dave - you should remember that from last year!!

Really sorry to hear the Plains "do" has had to be cancelled, particularly in view of all the hard work thats been put into the organizing by all concerned, but thanks for letting us know.

Good timing though as I was going to book the low-loader tomorrow!! Narrow squeak or what?? :)

And the first round is on Ian to say thank you to every one for being there!! :rofl::rofl:

(Now ducking behind the bullet-proof sofa to avoid the incoming!!)

I think a new rule is coming into force at the Bunker Bash where all MV owners will now have to surrender there wallets as they check in :-D especially Stolly owners.

I think a new rule is coming into force at the Bunker Bash where all MV owners will now have to surrender there wallets as they check in :-D especially Stolly owners.

how are they going to lift jacks wallet :-D