this months CMV

rosie

Page 40.

Smashing looking GMC with twin front wheels behind the K2 :-D:-D

(drivers not bad looking either!:cool2:)

Must say I only looked at the katie, Rosie.............:-D

Mag looks to be a good read, this month,............bedtime reading at beltring, I think.

Andy

Page 40.

Smashing looking GMC with twin front wheels behind the K2 :-D:-D

(drivers not bad looking either!:cool2:)

:shocked:NOOooo don't fancy the driver at all........but the passenger.........now thats another matter:iloveyou::kiss::kiss::kiss:

and the GMC's quite nice:-D

:shocked:NOOooo don't fancy the driver at all........but the passenger.........now thats another matter:iloveyou::kiss::kiss::kiss:

and the GMC's quite nice:-D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Degsy I was in the back of the jimmy with cubelets, my Dad was up front!!!!!! But love you to :hug::kissoncheek:

An interesting read to go with the pictures as well. I heard about the problems the 25 pounders encountered back at Portsmouth whilst we were in France. At the time we wondered why it was taking them so long to get through.

It's also sporting a nice new glossy front and back cover as well for this issue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Degsy I was in the back of the jimmy with cubelets, my Dad was up front!!!!!! But love you to :hug::kissoncheek:

Oops:embarrassed:.....but you got the message:-D

Rosie, now you and rcubed are famous, can I have your autographs...............?

You will have to pay to speak to me now !!!!!!!!!

The Bill is going up more and more...

At this rate the Chev will be mine ha ha ha ha.................

Going back to this months CMV I did think that being a 100 page bumper issue there may have been a bit more about Normandy 2009 in it. I know it is split into two parts but to have just the two articles on the biggest MV event of the last six weeks was not what I was expecting.

• 2 weeks later...
You will have to pay to speak to me now !!!!!!!!!

The Bill is going up more and more...

At this rate the Chev will be mine ha ha ha ha.................

I think you're taking the Chevy in installments, you already have my steering column and bonnet in your garage!

I think you're taking the Chevy in installments, you already have my steering column and bonnet in your garage!

Ah errr well how can I put this ........ errrrr well you know you saw the wife at Beltring well she came up there with the bonnet and steering column to sell..............

Sorry did not get quite what I was hoping but it will go towards our holiday !!!!:)

Thanks